Hi, I’m Jessica
Organizational talent, process optimizer, always with fun and zeal. As an Online Assistant, I keep your back so you can focus on the important things in your business.
Growing up far in the north of Schleswig-Holstein, I gained 10 years of experience as a project manager in the trade fair and event sector.
In 2016, the impulse for freedom and the adventurous spirit was so great that I gave up my secure job in a multinational company to travel.
After twelve exciting months in beautiful Australia and two more months of surfing in Southeast Asia, I was initially sent back to my home in Hamburg.
With the quest for professional change and something new, I started as an Account Manager in shipping. This job took me, after some time to exotic Singapore where I still live and enjoy life in “Asia for beginners”. Enjoyed life to be exact. Since a few days, I am also back in winterly Germany.
I love freedom, flexibility and variety and have therefore decided to become self-employed as an Online Assistant.
My wish is to take work from you and other entrepreneurs and to grow your business together.
I enjoy what I do and I love to support you in your successful business.
The hard facts
- Trained event manager since 2009
- Bachelor Professional of Event Organization since 2015
- Mother tongue German
- English fluent and negotiable
- Industries in which I have worked so far: Trade Fair and Event, Health, Electrical, and Household Appliances, Maritime Navigation
- My personal interest: Yoga, Wellness, Nutrition, and Water Sports
- Programs I work with: Mac, Windows, Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Trello, Zoom
- Breath Coach & Hatha Yoga Teacher